This page explains how any information you give us will be used and the ways in which we protect your privacy.
What information do we collect?
We collect the following types of information from visitors to the site:
- registration information for subscription features;
- general feedback and queries; and
The Data Protection Act 1998
Any personal information we collect from you will be handled under the terms of the Data Protection Act. We will not pass on your personal details to any third party unless you give us permission to do so. For payment of a small fee you may obtain a report detailing the information this organisation holds about you.
Email subscriptions and registration
Some areas of this website offer email updates. To receive these email updates, you need to register, giving your name and email address. We do not share the information you provide with any third parties and we protect it in accordance with the Data Protection Act. In order to remove yourself from our mailing lists please email a request to [email protected].
Access to your information
What happens when I link to another site?
- Internet browser cookies – what they are and how to manage them (opens new window)
- Learn how to remove cookies set on your device (opens new window)
- Read more information on Google Analytics cookies (opens new window)
It should be noted that cookies are small pieces of text and not computer programs. They are not dangerous and cannot be used to disseminate viruses.