When linking to this site, please do so within a new browser window, never within the frame of another site.
Use of this site is provided by the Women Making a Difference project (WMAD) subject to the following terms and conditions.
- Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
- WMAD reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party. In addition you must:
- use the site for information purposes only, for reproduction for personal use only and not for reproduction on any other website or for commercial gain.
- You do not have to ask permission to link directly to pages hosted on this site. We do not object to you linking directly to the information that is hosted on our site. However, we would prefer it if our pages were not to be loaded into frames on your site. WMAD web pages should load into the user’s entire window. We do not permit our pages to be loaded into frames on your site.
- not copy, store in a retrieval system or transmit in any form or by any means any part of the website to any third party without the written permission of WMAD.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to WMAD are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will WMAD be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site.
- WMAD does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- Copyright restrictions: Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from WMAD. Use of the WMAD logo by an unauthorised person is strictly forbidden. Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not WMAD). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs). Unless otherwise stated all photographs are copyright of WMAD.
- The website may contain links to websites operated by parties other than WMAD. Such links are provided for your convenience only. WMAD does not control such websites, and is not responsible for their contents. WMAD’s inclusion of links to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators. You are solely responsible for evaluating the accuracy and completeness of any information contained on the third party websites, and also the value and integrity of any goods and services offered by such websites.
- Whilst WMAD makes all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from the website it cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for damage caused through the downloading of viruses. Therefore, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information from the website.
- WMAD shall not be held to be in breach of its obligations hereunder nor liable to you for any loss or damage which may be suffered by you or any third party due to any clause beyond its reasonable control